Project Management / Owners Representative
Whether you are having a home built for you, own a rental or vacation home, or are getting ready to sell your home, LDR can assist you with your various needs.
If you own a weekend home or rental property in the Mid Hudson Valley, but live hours away, you can rest assured that LDR will take care of your home repairs or tenant concerns when you can’t be there. We give you the peace of mind that any repairs or improvements to your property will be done correctly in your absence. Whether it is a small repair or repainting an entire apartment in preparation for new tenants, our licensed and insured crew is happy to tackle most any project.
We provide a trained professional who understands the entire process of building a house, who is ONLY responsible to you. Simply put, we are paid by you, to look after your best interests and be your advocate. And as a member of professional organizations like NAHB, NARI, NYSBA, and HVBRA, we have the experience and know how to do it.
LDR will act as your representative and guide you every step of the way – from organizing the bidding and recommending a general contractor, all the way through owner move-in. This will keep your budget in check, and provide maximum protection from contractor default and litigation. We have the experience and knowledge in planning, design, construction, construction management, project management, real estate and the overall development process with the ability to anticipate and solve problems in a timely manner.
Below is a partial list of services we offer through every stage of your building or buying experience:
- Liaison between the project participants and you, the owner
- Advise and assist you, the owner, in the need for a project team, who should be on the team, team selection, qualifying the team, and hiring the team
- Advise and assist you, the owner, in the need for a project schedule and budget including the respective tasks and activities
- Attend and participate in municipal planning, design and review meetings on behalf of you or along with you
- Monitor the design and development process pursuant to your best interests, desires, and expectations
- Oversee the overall design process to insure that the contract documents are prepared and completed on a timely basis and the final design complies with your expectations, and when given the authority, execute documents and contracts on behalf of you, the owner
- Insure compliance with the contract/construction documents by recognizing, resolving and responding to issues and problems for the purpose of avoiding conflicts and delays
Manage and respond to costs and payment requests from project resources such as the Construction Manager, Architect, Engineer, Contractor(s), and vendors
- Insure that the contract documents are being executed correctly
- Assist you, the owner, in occupying hte property or project
- Monitor the project for defects and/or deficiencies as reported by the occupants of the project and prepares and transmits such information to the contractor and/or responsible parties
- Organize and attend the one year inspection if mandated by the contract documents and/or statutory requirements
If you have any further questions, please direct them to us through our web form or call (845) 227-3906.